I was as pleased as a very very pleased thing with a big smile on its face the other day to find a message on my blog from someone who had nominated it as a blog that "brings me inspiration and makes me appreciate the blogosphere" - thank you Laurence from France. So now it is my turn to pick 10 inspiring blogs and pass on the baton - so in no particular order:
1. Juju loves polka dots - you've got to admire anyone who crocheted the Italian flag for a geography project. I love this site and it was one of the earliest ones I came across. For some reason I've never left a comment.
2. papéis por todo o lado - babelfish probably doesn't do many favours in translation but the pictures are fab and don't really need words.
3. Anna Maria Horner - just those bright colours would be enough but there is so much more to enjoy.
4. Ruby Crowned Kinglette - really great photographs, some food and fantastic textile art - what more could a gal wish for in life?
5. A Garner of Stitched Thoughts - Alison is on the same distance learning C & G course, and I have become quite addicted to her blog which is a great mix of the 300 different art projects underway at any one time, progress on the course and family life as it is lived
6. Another shade of grey - only recently found this one, seems to consist of pics from Etsy of fab items, and I love and need each and every single one right now
7. Gosh darn knit - love it, a mix of her stuff and stuff she's seen and loves
8. Retro alchemist - beautiful pictures and lots of doodles, makes me happy!
9. Angry Chicken - ok so loads of people have a link to this blog but yet again I am seduced by art and cooking and all of that and its great so there
10. Girl gone thread wild - I am running out of superlatives so just visit and enjoy
Because the phone is working.
5 hours ago