Friday 18 September 2009

Forster's Fabulous Friday Fondant

Here, for your delectation and delight, on a flippin' freezin' Friday, is my module 3 work to date. It is in a randomised and reversed order, primarily because I haven't blogged for so long I have forgotten what to do.

3-d shapes - unfortunately these have got a bit squashed so while they did look quite good, they now look like squashed card.



















Dyed fabrics - this is the first time I have used procion dyes. My colours for this module are green and pink by the way.






















Dyed fibres, looking like luminous spaghetti










Monoprinted papers










My sketches of jewellery:












Preliminary spiral sketches:



















3 comments:

Anne B said...

At last! Lovely designs and shapes. Nice vibrant colours. Great to see what you're doing.

Jane said...

Great title as well.

ferinn said...

Looks as if you've been really "inSPIRALLED" !