Sunday 23 November 2008

Ragbags

I don't know whether you've come across this site but I think it looks interesting. It's called Ragbags and they sell packs of recycled fabric for quilting and patchwork. I haven't ordered anything from them so I couldn't vouch for quality or reliability but it seems an excellent idea. If anyone has tried them I'd love to know what you thought. Obviously being recycled fabrics you are taking pot luck to a degree and have to assume there won't be any more of a special fabric you really like, but if you take that as part of the charm it could be an exciting way to put a project together. It isn't any cheaper than buying fabric new but it is a little greener. They sell fabric in packs eg blue and white stripes, large floral, etc and also some kits.

No comments: